Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's us in the summer!

Hiya,
So I have survived knee surgery, made it through Drill Team Camp, and I know it's 2 in the morning, but hey I am updating my blog!! I am not hobbling around anymore! Hooray! Hopefully just a few more weeks of physical therapy, otherwise known as Pain & Torture, and I'll be good as new.
Chris has started soccer practice for the new Competition Team he is coaching and loving the rides he takes up the mountain in his new Ranger. Did he get a big gift for Father's Day or what?
Kaili has had a little break from dance now that summer is here. She had her 1st piano recital and played everything from memory. I was impressed. She was asked to join the pre-comp swim team at the SSAFC (rec center) and really seems to like it. She also just came back from a week long trip with her BFF Cassie. The girl can shop...I do not have any idea where she gets that from! tee-hee
Dallin has started up with soccer and had a blast picking out new gear. He even purchased goalie gloves, which of course Cambri said she wanted also. He was also asked to be on the pre-comp Swim Team, which made Kaili a little mad because he jumped 2 levels, and missed getting a 1st place in his first meet doing the breast stroke by less than a second. Needless to say I was going crazy cheering for him in the stands.
Cambri has been going to Dallin's soccer practices...she wants to be just like him. She is in Level 4 in swimming and I think was secretly wishing that they would ask her to jump levels too. But they didn't so she is kind of sad having to sit in the stands and cheer...she would rather be swimming with her brother and sister. She has become quite the little driver with the 4 wheelers and I think Evil Kanevil has been reincarnated in her. scary!
Well that's about it...We haven't moved...I have a new nephew Jeramey Michael Mellen (Matt & Amy's)...and I need to register my car this month. But enough of that, I hope you had a super 4th and an even better 24th! *Marie

2 comments:

Kimi said...

HI! So I found your blog! I can totally see Cambri being a dare devil on the 4 wheeler! I am glad she loves swimming I think it is one of the best sports (I was a swimmer in high school).

Aloi Family said...

Hey you...... we miss you tons! but it sounds like your so dang busy, I have to say it took me awhile to not be bummed when i didint see you in the yard this summer, however Iam gettin better (hee-hee we love ya guys.... Heidi