Monday, August 4, 2008

Well Hello Hello, I have emerged from the Book. Well ok ok I started the book "Breaking Dawn" and read straight through Saturday...into the night and finished it about 4:30 in the morning. I think I would have been done faster if I had not been reading out loud to Kaili, Kyrsten (neice), CarrieSue (sister) and Susan (my mom). They one by one feel asleep on me and I lost the last one about 3am so hooray then I didn't have to read out loud anymore and I breezed through the rest. I loved it. Kaili and Kyrsten woke up Sunday morning and finished it together. :}

Chris was very patient. He went up the mountain looking for bears. Then he went with his dad, Doug, & Dallin on a hike. He made me break away from the book for an hour while we went to dinner (yep, you heard right he took me to dinner...I didn't even have to find something to cook) and then he kept the kids in the other room and watched a movie. He was grr8!

Kaili was right with me every step of the way...until her eyelids couldn't take it anymore. She was just as excited as I was and would go online every day to see what the phrase of the day was. As I read she was so cute and promptly told us all when one of the lines had been covered. We had a super time.

Dallin was just glad that his dad was around and even more excited that he was able to go with him.

Cambri spent the night at Matt & Amy's (her uncle & aunt) and came home late in the afternoon. She didn't want to be a part of the book reading so she played with the kittens and watch "The Avatar". She thinks she Saka...which of course is a boy!

Well, k, so if you've had the chance to read "Breaking Dawn" I'd love to chat...and if not I don't want to ruin it for you. Call me when your finished! Hopefully I'll pick up...between soccer, swimming, Drill team, & Dance. See you all soon! *Marie

3 comments:

Kimi said...

I started reading the series all over again, but my sister-in-law finally told me to stop and start reading Breaking Dawn now so we could talk about it. I just started it today. Can't wait! I can't believe you read it so quickly, I won't be so lucky with school starting again. I am already back in the building getting ready for the new year. Which by the way, I can't believe Cambri is going into 3rd grade, CRAZY!

Kimi said...

I am already back in my building getting ready for the new year, but I can come and go as I please until the 18th. I would love to see you guys anytime! Let me know!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

I loved the twilght series. Geoffrey hates it when I start a book because I'm like you and i'll stay up until all hour of the night to finish it. Have you read her other book "The Host" yet? I almost like it better...