Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Okay Okay so I know I have severely neglected my blog...
The Curtis' and their chaos have not calmed down!!
Cambri started activity days and actually likes going to do things with other girls...maybe there's hope for her yet. Cambri and Dallin have started soccer again. Cambri is so excited! Dallin's team is traveling all over the state and plays on several interesting days...it should be interesting. Dallin also has been involved with scouts. He has made several things and is now into a phase of trying to make some moccasins. It's a good thing he has Uncle Joe to supply his crazy wishes. I'm still not sure about all of the pocket knifes though.
Kaili has had her first clogging competition at Thanksgiving point. She is now preparing for the upcoming dance competitions with MCDA. She started Young Womens and is excited about the new value that was added. I am running out of books for her to read. She's gone through the harry potter series, twilight series, uglies series, fablehaven series, & the host. If you know of any other grr8 books out there let me know!
I am glad that drill team is over. It was a good life lesson experience, but I will not be returning. I am thinking about getting back into retail so if any of you know anything, send it my way! MCDA is doing well and I am constantly amazed at the level of ability that continues to develop with the dancers there.
Chris is working hard at trying to help me get all the kids to their various destinations. I must say it has been quite the process of planning. :) Thank goodness he is Dallin's coach.
I am trying to finish up the last minute Easter shopping. I seems that the days fly by faster and faster. Well until next time....4 months or so....HapPy EasTeR, Mother's Day, Father's Day, & Independence Day! tee-hee

7 comments:

Peggy said...

This is me picking my jaw up off the floor. You ACTUALLY updated your blog! Yeah! Were you afraid that Jennie was going to come scream at you?

What's the new value for YW?

Has she read the Leven Thumps series? I haven't but have heard they're good.

Now if you'd just add some pictures...

Wildingkids said...

AMEN!!!!

O wait maybe I should have said that after we come down this weekend!

LoVe YOU!!!

Kathlene aka mom to some said...

you know me less than anyone knows anyone , sorry hope you don't mind my posting ,. Stephanie Meyer made mention of a book she liked . It is Hunger Games, I read it and I can see why she would like it . perhaps your reader would like it too.
Again, apoligizing for the post from an occasional reader,

Fayone said...

Woohoo! It is soo nice to see your blog updated. Sounds like your life is crazy. It was great to see you recently! Don't wait four more months to blog!
Luv ya,
Nonie

Aloi Family said...

wow good job (hee-hee) you are still alive????? how are you old neighbor! we miss you guys.

The Curtis' said...

The new value is Virtue and the color is Gold.
and ps Jennie doesn't scare me....she just is pestering me time and time again and since she was coming this weekend...well I just wanted to enjoy the egg hunt okay! sheesh. LOL I "crack" myself up!
(only the best of love for you Jennie..MWAH!)

and yes Kaili has read the Leven Thumps series...I forgot about those ones. Thanks for the suggestions!

Mike and Dee said...

I feel the same way about the pocket knife thing! Jett is obsessed with them, and fire, and other "scouting" or "camping" related things! Good luck! I hope Cambri had a good time the other day. I know Jett still adores her! ;)